Provides package coverage for the sponsor of public or private events, such as concerts, festivals, conferences, trade shows, sporting events, and celebrations, to name a few. Available coverage’s include property insurance, general liability insurance, employer’s liability insurance, and cancellation insurance. The Special Events can range from one day to multiple weeks.
We have a Personal Lines policy that helps protect your big day against loss from unavoidable mishaps such as lost deposits, bankrupt venues, ruined photos, and much more. There is also an option to add liability insurance, which includes an option to add liquor liability in most states. If your wedding event will have a firework display, please contact our office for a quote.
Private Special Events
We have a Personal Lines policy that covers anniversaries, birthdays, sweet 16 celebrations, baby showers, holiday parties, retirements and others. The insurance coverage is provided for event cancellation or postponement, transportation shutdowns, lost deposits, special jewelry, event photographers, and video, and other incidents that can disrupt the event. There is also an option to add liability coverage that offers property, bodily injury and liquor liability.
Long Shot Product
Hole in one contests are a great way to add revenue to your charity golf tournament at little cost. In addition to offering liability coverage on the golf course outing as a whole, we offer unlimited prize restoration for hole-in-one contests up to $50,000 per hole. If a hole-in-one is made, an additional 20 percent of the prize value will be paid to the hosting charity. Additional insureds can be included at no charge, and ladies can shoot from the regular ladies’ tee box.
- Minimum hole yardage is 125 yards for ladies and 150 yards for men
- Tournaments with multiple prize holes
- Multiple-day tournaments
Why Coverage is Necessary/Claim Examples:
- Juvenile Diabetes Foundation held their First Annual Super Swing Golf Gala to raise money for its charity. The foundation offered a $50,000 cash prize on hole 14. The first golfer of the day aced the hole and won the $50,000. Fortunately, their policy contemplated unlimited prize restoration so if another golfer made a hole-in-one, they would also receive the prize. Juvenile Diabetes was also a $10,000 winner, as the policy includes an additional 20 percent of the prize value to be donated to the charity.
- The local country club held a golf tournament to increase awareness and raise money for Breast Cancer Research. Both men and women competed in the tournament. One golfer hit her first hole-in-one ever from 125 yards away and won the $25,000 prize. She was not the only winner; Breast Cancer Research also received $5,000!
- A community service group hosted an annual golf outing fundraiser as its main source of revenue. There were two different prize holes with a $35,000 car and a $20,000 vacation. The outing made front page news because a hole-in-one occurred on both insured holes. The total prize payout was $55,000 with an additional $11,000 going to the charity.
* Insurance varies by state and is NOT available in all states countrywide.