Condominium owners’ insurance includes coverage for personal belongings and property within the condominium. It also includes personal liability in the event of a lawsuit.
Coverages and Features
To know why coverage is important and necessary, please read this Condo Owners Factsheet
- Clothing and many other personal belongings
- Covered items you take while traveling
- Additional living expenses if you have to move out during repairs
- Personal liability coverage up to $1,000,000 can provide you and your family with financial protection if someone is accidentally injured or their property is damaged by you, your children or pets while on your property.
- Vacant condominium insurance is also available in a growing number of states
- 12-month policy
- Limits up to:
- $100,000 for Coverage A: Dwelling
- $200,000 for Coverage C: Personal Property
- $200,000 for Coverage D: Loss of Use
- $50,000 for loss assessment
- $5,000 for medical payments
*Coverages vary by state
For more information or to get a quote, please contact our office at 1-800-866-0777 or click here.