International Insurance

About Our International Insurance Services

International Traveling to USA, Canada and Mexico

Mexico Insurance for USA and Canadian Residents


About Our International Insurance Services

Thum Insurance Agency, L.L.C. has developed a specialized insurance package for International clients who wish to tour the United States with their own recreational vehicles. We can provide insurance for International customers who will ship their own motor home to the USA or purchase a motor home or RV in the USA. Thum Insurance is your comprehensive insurance provider for recreational vehicle coverage throughout the USA (including Alaska), Canada and Mexico.

International Traveling to USA, Canada and Mexico

Thum Insurance is able to provide insurance coverage for your International motor home or travel trailer and tow vehicle while traveling in the United States, Canada and Mexico.

Thum Insurance agency L.L.C. has developed a comprehensive insurance package that does meet the varied needs of overseas motor home owners with the most competitive rates possible. The policy provides excellent coverage for third party liability and physical damage to the motor home as well as contents coverage while touring the United States and Canada.

Please note that Mexico Liability Coverage, required by the Mexico Government, can be purchased through our agency for an additional cost.

We will be pleased to work with you and coordinate the recreational insurance needs for your holiday in the United States. Please call us if you have any questions regarding this program. We would appreciate the opportunity to serve you!

Sue Blood
International Insurance Manager
Thum Insurance Agency, LLC
Continental US: 1.800.968.8486
Phone: 001.616.957.2400
Fax: 001.616.957.1204

Get a Quick Quote

Jump to Top