We insure dwellings which are owner-occupied, rental, vacant, or seasonal. If your primary home is in Michigan and you have a summer home in Maine or winter home in Arizona we can insure both locations. Thum Insurance is licensed nationwide.

Our goal is to exceed your expectations, not just satisfy them.


Earthquake Insurance


Mobile Home

Renters Insurance

Seasonal Home / Rental Home

Vacant Dwelling


*Insurance varies by state and is NOT available in all states countrywide.