What we insure:
- Personal Watercraft
- Fishing Boats
- Pontoon Boats
- Cuddy Cabins
- Deck Boats
- Sailboats and Catamarans
- High Performance Boats
- House Boats
- Motor Yachts
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability with limits from $10,000 to $500,000
- Uninsured Boater
- Comprehensive coverage
- Collision coverage
- Protection for the boat, motor(s), trailer and equipment
- Medical Payments for boat passengers and water skier for $1,000 $2,500 or $5,000
- Replacement Cost coverage for most pleasure watercraft for last 2 model years
- Personal Property/Fishing Equipment Coverage
- Toll free number for claims handling available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Multiple discounts available
- Insurance available in most states countrywide*
Coverage in Mexico:
- Third Party Liability limits up to $500,000
- Legal Aid and Bail Bond
Get a Quote and Issue Your Policy – Quick and Easy
Determine the length of time for your stay in Mexico and the bodies of water where you will use your vessel.
Vehicle information such as year, make, model, Hull Identification Number and Registration Number are required.
You will also need to provide your current watercraft insurance policy’s carrier name, policy number and expiration date.
Information and prompts are available throughout the quoting area.
Related News Articles:
- Currently we do not have a Carrier that offers Watercraft Coverage in Hawaii