Commercial-Use RV

Thum Insurance has specialized in Recreational Vehicle insurance for over 25 years. We insure RV’s owned by NASCAR drivers, musical groups, authors, CEO’s, and many other categories.  If your RV is being used to travel to and from business locations, used to hold meetings, used as mobile lodging while on business trips, or used to take clients to the big game, we can find a policy to match your needs.  It is important to disclose the commercial exposure of your RV up front, so if you have a loss you will be protected.  We will work with you to design a policy to meet your specific needs, give us a call for a customized quote.


General Product Features:

  • Coverage available for a wide range of motor home and trailer values*
  • Up to $1,000,000 limits for Bodily Injury Liability/Property Damage and Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Liability
  • Comprehensive and Collision coverage with deductible options from $1,000 to $5,000
  • Unlimited Radius
  • Roadside Assistance 24/7 coverage available
  • Hired Auto Coverage
  • Extended utility trailer coverage can be added to the same policy
  • And more

For more information or to get a quote, please contact our office at 1-800-866-0777 or click here for a Quick Quote 

*  Please Note Commercial Drivers License is Required.

* We do not offer insurance on Rental RV’s. If you are leasing your coach within the entertainment  industry please call us.

* Currently we do not have a carrier that provides Commercial Use RV coverage in the following states: Hawaii and Massachusetts.

* Insurance varies by state and is NOT available in all states countrywide.